Welcome to the website of EJC 2015! We hope you are all looking forward to coming to Bruneck in August. The team is constantly working on preparing everything and we are very happy that we have so many motivated and committed people to make this EJC happen and the city of Bruneck is ready to welcome all the jugglers. You only need to register now! The tickets are rather cheep in April, but get way more expensive later.
Pre-Registration is NOW OPEN!
Get your ticket as soon as possible!
The Official EJC 2015 T-Shirt can be ordered via our merchandising partner at stikkma.de (*).
(*) Don’t forget to order your Official EJC 2015 T-shirt online! We will not sell non pre-ordered EJC 2015 T-shirts on site! See details here.
As you know the time to prepare the event is fairly short so flexibility and community spirit will be needed more than ever. Please look for opportunities to help without waiting to be asked. All the essential parts will be organised (check out the events-page), though no one should expect luxury or perfection. If you want to offer your help and abilities, please don’t hesitate to contact our volunteer-coordinators!
There are some areas that we still need someone to cover urgently
- Site setup/teardown: Setting up one week before and clearing up three days after the EJC (please click here to contact Sonja and Bettina).
- Public relations: Please click here to contact us.
- Coordinator for the Caravan site: Please click here to contact us.
- Stand-by man/woman: (drivers licence, if possible 2.8 t or more) Please click here to contact us.
There are some events that will only take place if we find people to organise them
- Youth Circus: Including coordination of the area. Please click here to contact us.