Welcome to the new EJC 2015 website. We hope you like what we created for you! Please spread it to the juggling world! So, as you might have already heard, despite all the difficulties in the beginning, we are still expecting to have an EJC 2015! There are a lot of motivated and committed organisers, unit managers and helpers volunteering for the EJC. Thank you! Additionally, we have the full support of the town of Bruneck.
The time to prepare the event is fairly short so flexibility and community spirit will be needed more than ever. Please look for opportunities to help without waiting to be asked. All the essential parts will be organised, though no one should expect luxury or perfection.
The EJC 2015 Organisation
The main organising teams are basically working on two tasks:
- Providing the infrastructure: (toilets, showers, security, electricity, event-technology, waste-disposal, on-site food and so on) We have the full support of the town of Bruneck in this area. If you want to offer your help in any of the tasks, please don’t hesitate to contact our volunteer-coordinators!
- Organising the main events: shows, workshops, special events, games, tournaments – all those things that contribute to the character of the EJC. Check out our events-page to see what you can expect! If you want to perform please check the call for artists!
This year it is especially important to ensure the financial security of the event in advance. As part of the community spirit we’d like to encourage everyone to pre-register as soon as possible. Please check the Pre-registration page for details!
There are some areas that we still need someone to cover urgently:
NOTE: This list will be updated on a regular basis.
- Site setup/teardown: Setting up one week before and clearing up three days after the EJC (please click here to contact Sonja and Bettina).
- Public relations: Please click here to contact us.
- Coordinator for the Parade: Please click here to contact Sonja and Bettina.
- Coordinator for the Caravan site: Please click here to contact us.
- Coordinator for the brochure: (ads, layout, print; content will be supplied) Please click here to contact us.
- Stand-by man/woman: (drivers licence, if possible 2.8 t or more) Please click here to contact us.
There are some events that will only take place if we find people to organise them:
- All kinds of workshops: Please click here to contact Sonja and Bettina.
- Youth Circus: Including coordination of the area. Please click here to contact us.
Coordinator and Volunteer meeting: 24th – 26th April 2015!
If you can provide a good location for about 50 people for (almost) free somewhere between Munich and Bruneck, please click here to let us know. There is a backup location, so this meeting will be held at that date in any case. Coordinators and volunteers, please make sure that you can come. At least part of the travelling expenses will be covered. More information will follow here.